22/03/2010

Stob Ban and Sgurr a'Mhaim

After saying goodbye to Anne this morning, I went back to bed for a couple of hours kip. Woke up grabbed my kit and went for a wee stroll in the Mamores. The weather was 'Scottish' for most of the day, until I bagged the first Munro, then it decided to clear up...a bit.

Stob Ban
From the Lower falls car park I headed up Sron Dearg and summated Stob Ban in complete 'mankyness'.
Stob Ban from Lochan Coire nam Miseach
After being on the top, the weather cleared for a short spell.

Bidean Nam Bian From Stob Ban
On the right Sgurr a'Mhaim and Ben Nevis on the Left
The weather crapped out again for the descent and the wind bullied me all the way off the hill.
TIP OF THE DAY
If your bum is sore from cycling then don't sit on jaggy rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment