17/10/2012

Moderate Water Endorsement Training

I travelled over to Glenmore Lodge this morning to do my Moderate Water Endorsement. The roads were icy and the Northern Corries looked rather wintry so I am curious to see if anyone has tried to scratch up the rocks.
It wasn't just looking wintry with my fleece thermals and dry suit with belay jacket on underneath it was safe to say we were feeling the cold. The tune of the day was everyone was trying to play an imaginary mouth organ (badly) to keep their hands warm.
Our trainer was Doug Cooper who took us through the syllabus whilst providing lot of handy hints and tips for our coaching and paddling. I found this the course full of really beneficial stuff and I was quite inspired to go and practice some of the theories.


No comments:

Post a Comment