23/07/2010

Ben Vrackie

Finally back in Scotland after my time down south. I was visiting Anne in Dundee and we decided to head over to Pitlochry to go for a wee walk and do some camping.
We started off quite late but it didn't take us long to find a camping spot. I had organized a wonderful two course meal with all the trimmings. Pasta and sauce for mains and muffins and custard for dessert however I didn't realize the custard powder I bought was to be mixed with milk and not hot water, oh well.
After a few games of travel 'guess who?' we called it a night and hit the hay then I woke up at one to go and do some night navigation.

Our camp for the night with Ben Vrackie in the Background

Walking up to the summit in the morning

Anne enjoying the view from the summit of Ben Vrackie

No comments:

Post a Comment