18/04/2011

Sunburn and a Sore Back

After yesterdays lack of psyche me and Johann wanted to make up for that and have a climb fest. So Craig, Johann and I headed to Road Buttress, I started on 'The Web' (E2 5c**). After falling off the crux and landing upside down on my back, I took a wee rest while Johann went for 'Wee One' (E3 6a). The main holds Johann wanted to use were wet so he then backed off, Our climb fest was going well!
It was then Craig's turn for 'No Entry' (VS 5a*) and after going for the crux was inspired by Johann and myself and backed off. Johann then finished 'No Entry' and I had a second go at 'The Web', backed off and seconded it after Johann led the way again.
Craig's first attempt at 'No Entry' (VS 5a*)
Johann on the first moves of 'Wee One' (E3 6a)
We then stuck our tail between our legs and headed to Cavalry Crack Buttress to climb 'Versus' (E1 5b*). Then we climbed 'The Storm' (HVS 5a***) after finding the direct finish a bit too wet.

1 comment:

  1. Take note of the fall and do get a check up done.It happens sometimes that a fall of an early year comes back when you are old in a very horrible pain in the spine or leg.

    ReplyDelete